
We go in for our ultrasound on Monday the 6th! I've set up a poll on the sidebar so make your picks now! We are really excited to find out what this baby will be! I have a hunch but I won't share until after we get the results. Now go and VOTE!! I will post our results when I get home on Monday from the appointment!! :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Boy or Girl - Any guesses?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I vote boy! I can't wait to find out!!
I can't wait to find out either!! Only three more days!!!! *Eeeeee!!!*
Mya is getting to be such a big girl! I can hardly believe it. But then I look at Eli and he is doing the same thing. So weird and crazy! I am so excited for you darlin!
I've been thinking about you all the time and need to just pick up the darn phone and call you! It gets a little bit screechy at our house and that can make conversation a bit difficult.
Love ya!
Post a Comment