Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Dress




So, I already posted some of these pics on my new Easter blog header but I thought I would post them bigger because I thought they turned out so cute.  Mya absolutely LOVES her Easter dress.  She calls it her princess dress and thinks that it's fun to twirl in.  I think it looks so pretty on her.  We had fun taking these pictures.  Mya liked posing for the camera and saying cheese but I had a hard time getting her to give me a full smile.  
We are looking forward to Easter.  I think Mya is going to have so much fun hunting for eggs this year!  There will be more Easter posts to come so keep checking back!

6 comments:

Christy said...

That dress is CUTE!! It looks perfect with her hair!

Christy said...

Is the dress from The Children's Place? I was online yesterday and saw it, or one just like it, on there. So tempting!! :)

chrisnbri said...

She is so cute, and the blue dress looks so pretty on her Happy Easter

Kirsten said...

She looks stunning in blue!!

Love you guys and miss you bunches!

Anjuli White said...

I love that blue dress on her! She is so beautiful! I am excited for you to have another baby boy! Congrats

Elder Larkin said...

Love the dress! She is so cute! and you are a good photographer!