Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random

Well, since not much is going on I thought I would post a few random things. :)  

Here I am at 20 weeks and 5 days prego.  Not the best picture (I don't like taking prego pictures but I do it for posterity's sake) but at least you can see how HUGE I already am!


 I can't do a post without a couple of pictures of Mya!  I loved what I put her in today so I took a few pictures.  Girl stuff is so cute and fun!!

Mya is becoming quite the little poser!



We decided to try our hand (or green thumbs) at gardening this year.  Ok, so it's not really a garden but we will call it that just for fun!! :)  We planted some tomato plants in a big pot.  Our soil isn't the best here in Vegas so we thought a big pot with nice soil would work.  So far so good!  The plants are now more than double in size and flowering like crazy!  We even have a few tiny green tomatoes starting.  I can't wait to have yummy home grown tomatoes to eat!!


A couple of the tomatoes just starting out!!


So, there you go, a few random things!  I've just thought of a few more but I will save them for another post! :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

You look great so I don't know what you're talking about. :) Mya looks adorable in that cute outfit and those tomatoes look so full and green!

Amy said...

Oh Bonny...I know what you mean about taking pregnant photos. It's the worst!! Luckily I was forced in front of a camera a few times. Now it's kind of (a tiny bit) fun to relive those dark, bloated days.

Mya is so cute...love her posing! She loves the camera for sure!

Teri said...

You look soo cute pregnant! I haven't taken as many pictures as I should have. I may be posting my 38 weeks soon...but don't hold your breath. :)

Brandon + Kirsten said...

You look adorable my dear! What a cute little baby bump you have!!! My is so gorgeous and the camera definitely loves her - looks like the feeling is mutual!

I miss you so much!! Give Mya a squeeze and your belly a pat!

Janessa Taylor said...

First, congrats on Baby #2!! Anyone who is brave enough to endure pregnancy for the second time is pretty amazing in my book :) I'm sure I will have to though!! Secondly, I TOTALLY bought a "Topsy Turvy..." as seen on TV...grows tomatoes upside down...anyway, I'll let you know how it goes!