Monday, April 6, 2009

We are having a...



BOY!!!


Yip!  He is definitely a BOY!!

A picture of his cute face. (Doesn't he look like Skeletor?)


We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby boy!  Boy was my very first impression and the one that always came to mind when I would think about the baby.  So I wasn't very surprised when the ultrasound tech told us the great news!  Although having another girl would be easier on the pocketbook we are looking forward to our little guy joining our family!  It will be fun having one of each!

8 comments:

Danalin said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations! You will love having a boy to chase after. They are sooo fun. And now you get to have another baby shower. That's always good. :) I am so thrilled for you, Bonny! Mya will be the perfect second momma. Love you!

Christy said...

Congrats!! That will be so fun! It's hilarious that you say Skeletor because that's what we called Aedan after his ultrasound! Funny!
I'm so excited for you! You'll LOVE having a little boy!

Emily said...

Love those Skeletor shots - congratulations, Bonny! Such a sweet photo of Mya. Now Nathan will have a close-by boy cousin to tutor in his mischievous ways. ;)

Liesl said...

Congratulations! Mya will be such a great big sister! I love her Easter pictures.

Kirsten said...

Yay!!!! Boy was my guess, too! How completely perfect. I wish we were closer so we could jump up and down in excitement while squealing together! Now you can really get going on names! YAY! *more squealing and jumping*

I love you guys!

Janessa Taylor said...

Congratulations!!!! THat's awesome!!! You have such a cute little girl, it'll be fun to have a boy now! Very exciting! Love your blog--love reading about cute things Mya does--the Lullaby was so adorable!!

Clarkson said...

Very exciting! Hope you are feeling okay. What does Mya think about it all?

chrisnbri said...

Congratulations!