Monday, November 3, 2008

More to come!

We celebrated Halloween at Disneyland this year!  It was so much fun!  I will do a post with lots of pictures soon - after I re-coop from the trip.  So check back again! :)

3 comments:

Danalin said...

We did that one year when I was young since it's Nevada Day. Perfect time to be there!

Kirsten said...

Hey Miss Thang!

I can't wait to see all your fun pictures! You and Mya were in my dream last night and then I saw a little girl at story time today that could have been Mya's twin! I had to glance around just to make sure you hadn't snuck in behind me or something.

I miss your fur! Give your little sweetie a squeeze from her auntie!

Andrea said...

I am excited for the disneyland post! PS, I tagged you. Check my blog. LOVES!