I took Mya to her 2 year well check up today. Here are her latest stats.
Weight: 29 lbs. (75th percentile)
Height: 36 inches (90th percentile - and tall enough to ride the Matterhorn at Disneyland - more on that to come!)
Some things Mya loves:
-singing (Wheels on the bus, Popcorn Popping, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle are just a few of her favs.)
-dancing
-climbing on anything and everything
-jumping on the couch
-being wild and crazy
-talking on the phone
-fruit snacks
-hotdogs
-rolls from costco (I can never run out of these or else I will be in BIG TROUBLE!)
-her little purse (she likes to call it her "bag")
-chapstick, lipstick, lipgloss or anything that resembles them
-jewlery (necklaces, bracelets and anything that could possibly be used as jewlery)
-wearing mom and dad's shoes
-costco - she thinks this place is great and loves all the samples!
-PB&J's
-Dora The Explorer (& Boots the monkey)
-The Little Mermaid & Finding Nemo
-Going to nursery
-Mickey & Minnie Mouse
-Disneyland
A few things Mya is not so fond of:
-having her teeth brushed
-sleeping in her own bed (this includes naps)
-eating vegetables (except for carrots)
-having her diaper changed
-sitting in her stroller or a shopping cart
(I need to get Mya's 2 year pictures and some family pictures taken - SOON. Does anyone know a good and cheap photographer in Vegas? I would sure love some input!
Thanks!)




1 comment:
Now I know that the jumping, climbing, being wild, not brushing the teeth and not eating vegetables must come from the Fox side! I think Mya and her Alabama cousins will get along SUPER!
Post a Comment