Ok, so I'm really really behind on blogging! I still need to do a post on Disneyland and Mya's 2nd birthday was yesterday so I need to do a post on that too. But before I jump into that my friend Andrea tagged me so I thought I would go ahead and do that first. So here it goes.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
I LOVE TV so I could name a lot more than 8 favorite shows!
I LOVE TV so I could name a lot more than 8 favorite shows!
The Office
How I Met Your Mother
Top Chef
CSI
Survivor
Eli Stone
Prison Break
Heros, Lost, Desperate Housewives(I'm cheating now - too many good shows!!)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Cheesecake Factory
PF Changs
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
Mimi's
Ottavio's (I really miss this place!)
Pizza Factory(I miss this one too!)
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
My baby girl turned 2!
Went to Target and Gap.
Finished decorating Mya's cake.
Went to dinner at PF Chang's
Had a family b-day party.
Watched Mya open presents.
Watched Mya blow out her candles over and over - she loved it!
Went to bed after a long and fun day!
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Thanksgiving
My little brothers wedding in December!
Seeing my family
Seeing my Grandma and having her meet Mya
Meeting my new brother-in-law Aaron and my future sister-in-law Irma
Christmas
Going to Disneyland again!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
A trip to Hawaii
A trip to NYC
A trip to Disney World
A new house!
H2O mop(I know this may so funny but I really want one!!)
To spend more time with my family who live way too far away
To spend more time with my friends who moved way too far away
8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
Kirsten Nelson
Christy Douglas
Janessa Taylor
Danalin Foster
Teri Parry
Katie Burgi
Chelsea Clarkson
Jessica Tanner




2 comments:
THANKS! I loved that. We miss you guys.
OOoooh so many of MY favorites overlap with YOUR favorites :) (Like PF Changs...go figure, hehe) I'll do it!! In fact a friend of mine tagged me with the same one like 3 weeks ago, and I haven't done it yet, so this will be a DOUBLY good one.. :)
Post a Comment