Wednesday, October 29, 2008

VOTE!


We voted today!  We took Mya with us.  She thought the "I VOTED" sticker was cool and wanted to put it on right away.  She would point to the sticker and say "stick, stick."  Very cute!!  I think I want to take Mya along everytime we vote as she gets older so she can see just how important it is to vote and that her parents think it's important too.

If you haven't done it already, go and VOTE!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I went to do my early voting and the parking lot was slammed and the line was clear out the door. Good thing people are voting...but then, what's the point of early voting? The lines were longer than on voting day!!!

Glad you got it done!

Janessa Taylor said...

I'm doing early voting--tomorrow!! Glad you voted in the swing state!! In Utah, you pretty much...well, unless you're liberal, you almost don't have to vote, haha... but you know, you may have voted for Obama, so I should probably not say such things :) lol. Hey, so I went to the Stork Sak and I TOTALLY agree--the EMILY one is the cutest!! I want the platinum one!! I'm gonna have to save up though :)

Janessa Taylor said...

Oh and I've been totally spelling your name wrong..sorry!

Bonny said...

Janessa-
The diaper bag is so worth the $$! It will last forever! And don't worry about spelling my name wrong - it happens all the time. :) Let me know if you get it. I'm curious to know if you love it as much as I love mine!

Jessica said...

I took my kids with me to vote as well. It was windy and the rain was turning into snow!! Getting all three kids out of the car and into the building and in to vote, with the miserable weather was...difficult. But voting was fast, and the kids got stickers and candy and were disappointed when it was over so quickly. Who would've thought that stickers could hold so much power.