We took Mya to her first "show" yesterday - Playhouse Disney Live on Tour. It was a lot of fun and we all had a good time. We took some pictures but they didn't turn out so good so I got this one from the net. Mya wasn't sure what to think at first and spent the first half of the show in a "trance." After the intermission and her first experience with cotton candy she came out of the trance and was clapping and dancing and singing along. So fun!
And here is Mya sporting her souvenir. She had to have the hat (which came with the cotton candy)! She loves anything that can be put on her head.




1 comment:
Vegas gets all the good shows! Mya just gets cuter and cuter, Bonny. By the way, we are coming to Vegas in November - I'll be flying in with the kids on the 18th and will be there that whole week. Can you pencil us in? I'll contact Cathy too...
Post a Comment