Monday, October 20, 2008

Ballerina Mya


Remember the super cute tutu that I won from my friend Haley's blog?  Well, here it is!  (I've had it for a while and I am just now getting around to blogging about it - oops!)  Thanks again Haley!  Mya and I both really love it!






Leave it to Mya to turn the cutest tutu into the cutest headwear!


I LOVE this picture!  She looks so proud of herself for being so stylish.  So CUTE!

4 comments:

haley said...

i'm so glad you like it. sorry it took so long to get it to you!!!

Danalin said...

OH MY GOODNESS. Just when I think she couldn't be any cuter, you go and post pictures like these...I am in love!

Kirsten said...

She is so darn adorable!!!!!! I just want to give her a big smooch on those adorable little cheeks!

I miss you bunches Girlie!

Janessa Taylor said...

Hey!! So good to see you! I finalyl posted all the pics from the baby shower, so you'll have to check them out--although most are just boring ones of ME, but the outfit you got me is on there :) Wondering also about the diaper bag again? What is it called? I'm excited to do a little online shopping :)