
I found this recipe the other day and gave it a try and it was delicious. It was refreshing and yummy and brought back lots of memories of my childhood. So if your interested in a yummy treat you should try it!
Homemade Orange Julius
1 - 6 oz. can of frozen orange juice concentrate
1 - cup water
1 - cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
10 or 12 cubes of ice
1. Combine all ingredients in blender except ice cubes.
2. Blend for about 1-2 minuets, adding ice cubes one at a time.
3. Enjoy!
(I didn't have frozen orange juice so I used 1 1/2 cups of premade orange juice instead of the frozen oj and the 1 cup of water and it still turned out great!)




4 comments:
bonny- the tutu would be about $18 plus shipping. pick one, two or three colors and let me know mya's waiste measurement.
Thanks! I think I'll give it a try. I love orange julius.
I LOVE orange julius!! I'll have to try and make it now. Yum!! We do need to get together! I'm free every day next week so far and would love to do lunch, a playdate or both!
Either of those days works for me. Do you want to meet for lunch and then the kids can play or something?
Post a Comment