So, lately I have been obsessed with steam. I think the whole idea of steaming to clean and to get out wrinkles is so fascinating. (I know, it sounds weird that I would be fascinated by steam but give me a break - I have to clean up after a toddler all day!) About a month ago I stumbled upon an infomercial (I LOVE infomercials and can be "caught" watching them from time to time - I get so wrapped up in what they are selling!) about this product...
The H2O mop! And so my obsession with steam began. Isn't it a beauty?! Although I have yet to purchase this product I continue to think about buying it every single day. Doesn't the idea of cleaning your floors with water/steam sound so great? No more toxic chemicals!! So now that I have this new obsession with steam I wanted to find more ways to use steam and I came across these gems...Someday I will own all of these handy products and then I will let you know how fabulous they really are! But for now I will just dream about how clean my house could be with the help of steam. :0)




3 comments:
You are a silly girl, but I must confess I would love that last portable steamer! Oh, yes, that would be lovely!
I love your conversation with Mya! Our little rodents definitely keep us hopping!
Love ya, Chiqua!
I would be thinking what a nut you are :) except that Geoff just got a steam mop (the Shark) a few weeks ago and cleaned our tile floors with it. Almost our whole house is tile which is the biggest pain! He used cleaners and a swifer mop thing before and our floors just felt sticky and weird but then he steamed them and it made all the difference. We are now huge fans of steaming too!!
When I was pregnant with Kylie I went through a stage where everything had to be SUPER clean. So, I bought a new vacuum and a steam cleaner. I love it. I works great to clean the hinges on the toilet . . . and to clean tile grout. My washer has a steam feature that lets me do all kinds of things and I love it, too!
Post a Comment