Back in July a lady in our ward who is a photographer (Amelia Bayardo Photography) was doing a "cutest kids contest" on her blog. She was offering a free 8x10 for anyone who wanted to do a free 20 minute mini session. So, I took her up on the offer so I could at least get my free 8x10. Now it's time to vote. If Mya wins we will get a free full session and a custom designed mini album so we really want Mya to win!! Her 2nd birthday is just around the corner and it would be so nice to use the free session for that. So I need everybody's help because you can only vote once per email address. If by chance you happen to have more than one email address I would really appreciate it if you would send in a vote from each address. Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so here is what you need to do.
2. Send an email to amiegirl@cox.net
3. In the email say that you want to vote for Mya.
4. Tell all your friends, family, spouse, coworkers, neighbors to go and vote too!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!




3 comments:
Hey!!! I'm so glad we could connect!! YAY! Can I link my blog to yours and stuff? I'm excited. Your baby is SOOOO cute, and I've always loved the name Mya--thought about spelling it "Maia" but maybe I like "Mya" better! That's awesome--glad we can now keepin touch!!
What a cutie!! She is the best picture - it shows her personality and what a smile! I vote for Mya!!
We voted twice for Mya!
Post a Comment