Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life of the party!


Mya has a really fun and cute little personality and she seems to make friends easily and she likes to show her friends just how much she loves them too.  Today when we picked her up from nursery her teachers told us that she is "the life of the party" and that all the kids in her class love her and want to play with her.  Mya loves going to nursery so much that last week during Sacrament meeting she grabbed my finger and pulled me out to the foyer and proceeded to take me to her nursery class.  When I told her that it wasn't time for nursery she got pretty upset.  I can't wait to send this little girl to preschool and dance class!  I just know she is going to love it.  She's my little social butterfly! :)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

She is such a little darling! I just want to pick her up and swing her around and give her a great big hug! We miss you guys! Eli still talks about Mya and her wagon.

I keep wanting to call you but it seems like whenever I go to pick up the phone one of my two little men demands my undivided attention.

Love ya! and I am thinking about you.

Katie said...

She is so cute. She is a perfect blend of you and your husband! You're lucky she likes nursery so much. Some kids...don't like it so much. My daughter loved it too.