Mya absolutely loves this hat and she always acts so cute when she puts it on. She also loves to put things around her neck including this cell phone car charger - and pretty much anything else she thinks will fit around her neck. I guess this is the beginning of her dress up stage. I think this calls for a pretty pink boa!! Target here we come! :)
I love this last picture! Such a silly girl! :)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Hat's off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is soooo cute! It'll be so cute when she starts putting on little princess dresses and prancing around. Aedan puts things around his neck too. I have a purse thing with a really long strap and he loves putting that around his neck and crawling around with it dragging behind him. It's no longer mine. I wonder if I should be worried... :)
Mya's hat is adorable, and so it she of course!
I love that hat! I am so excited to have a little girl who likes to dress up. Well, at least I hope she will like dressing up! Mya is so stinkin' adorable!
Oh my goodness! That almost makes me wish we were having a girl! I so love her little personality! She just sparkles.
It snowed 3-4 inches today - BOO! I miss my Vegas sunshine (and my Bonny and Mya!)
Oh I love it when they play dress up! That hat is adorable on her. She is just growing up so fast.
Post a Comment