Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



On this day 9 years ago I married my sweetheart and best friend in the beautiful St. George Temple for all eternity. I can't believe it has been 9 years! (Although I can when I look at our pictures - we look like babies!) I'm a very lucky girl to have found such a great guy! He is a wonderful husband and a great dad! Thank you Brandon for all you do for us - we love you very much! Here's to another great 9 years and many more after that!


Beautiful flowers from my honey!

3 comments:

Christy said...

What a great picture...and beautiful flowers! I only get to look back 2 1/2 years to our wedding day. Congrats on 9 years! That's awesome! I know what it's like to be married to the best guy ever! Lucky us! Oh...and I agree that we should get together again soon. It was fun! Next time we'll do it after Aedan's nap. :)

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?? Our 10th anniversary is in a couple months (the day before my due date, in fact). You guys look like babies in your wedding photos, but they I guess our pictures look about the same. Ha ha. That must mean we are getting old!

Love ya!

janet said...

happy anniversary! I love the st. george temple. Are you from there?

hey. I just went private and want to make sure you get an invite. email me janetleeshumway@yahoo.com