Monday, February 11, 2008

Mmmmm good!





Mya absolutely loves pasta - especially a pasta salad that I make. She devours it everytime! I thought these were some cute pics of her chowing down and making a great big mess - please excuse the crazy bed head hair - it gets pretty wild sometimes! :)
Other pasta favorites are mac-n-cheese & spaghetti.




And since I don't post alot of pictures of Mya and her daddy I thought I would throw this one in of the two of them playing at the park. We love to go to the park!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute pics! My only problem is that you are bragging about this fabulous pasta salad and you DIDN'T post the recipe! C'mon girl, don't hold out on us! Especially the pregnant one!!! I agree with Mya, that salad does look tasty!

I wish we could go run around at your park again. Eli asks for you guys every day. I have some pictures of you guys in his little photo album that he loves to look at. We miss you tons!!

Bonny said...

Ok, so I guess you are calling me out on this one. This recipe comes from a box - yip, Miss Betty Crocker sure makes a good pasta salad! Its called Suddenly Salad classic and not only is it yummy it's fast and easy! I always add tomatos, broccoli and cucumbers and sometimes cheese to kick it up a notch! Oh, and I buy it at Target because in my neck of the woods its the cheapest there!
Now go and buy some and let me know if you like it!

Christy said...

So cute! I love pictures of kids eating their yummy food and getting messy faces! :) Mya is adorable...even with bed hair. :)