Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

In honor of Valentine's day I wanted to take some cute pictures of Mya. Here's how our photo shoot went.

Mya & mommy (not too bad for taking it myself)


Mya being adorable!


And this is her serious look. :) Still so cute!




But all of a sudden she went from sweet to this...





I guess that's what I get for trying to do a photo shoot right before nap time! Oh well, at least I got a couple of good pics. :)
Happy Vanetines Day to everyone!
We love you!



The other day Mya got a package in the mail from Grandma Bartlett.
It was her Valentine presents!

Ripping the wrapping paper - Mya loves to rip paper!


Saying thank you to Grandma for the Valentine bear and book.



Thanks Grandma! We love you! :)




Happy birthday to my brother George!


Not only is today Valentine's day but it's also my big brother's birthday.
I love you George and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!


George with his son Hayden. Aren't they cute!!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Happy Valentine's day to you, too!

I love the pics. Eli does the same thing - adorable to attacking the camera. Too funny! I love her talking to Grandma on the phone! How cute.

It was also fun to see a picture of your brother! The only picture I have seen any of your family members are when you were babies!

P.S. Eli went down for his nap without a battle or 3 hour delay - he is still sleeping three hours later!!! I love days like this!

Christy said...

Well, I think Aedan might feel the same way...we'd better watch out! :)
These pictures of Mya are adorable! Even the cranky ones. It's so tough to get one where they are just sitting still! Aedan always moves right when the camera goes off. Thank heavens for digital cameras! :)