The other day I was cleaning up around the house and I realized I hadn't heard Mya in a little bit so I went to check on her and this is how I found her...
Sitting in the recliner with the remote. I thought it was so cute! Now you know who really runs our house!! :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Remote queen on her throne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Adorable! She looks so serious too!
Last night Eli was sitting on the bathroom counter brushing his teeth (sucking the toothpaste off his toothbrush) while I was straightening the bathroom a bit and he found one of Brandon's hot rod magazines. Eli knew just what to do with it! He began fastidiously thumbing through it's pages saying "wow, hotrod" with every page turn. He was totally into it, but I couldn't leave him to go grab the camera.
We miss you guys!
that girl knows how to live.. but what the real question is this: what was she watching?
Post a Comment