I found this cute tutu in the $1 section at Target and I couldn't pass it up! Seriously it was only $1! And a really sweet find. Mya loved it right away and the moment I put it on her she started twirling around and around! So girlie and oh so cute!! :)
Dancing with Daddy! She is definitely Daddy's girl.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Tutu cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love the one of her in her tutu by the wagon! She is just too darn cute! I love it!
I love the Dollar Spot. Whenever Ty is with me at Target he tries to keep me walking past it because I always feel the need to pick something up. I'll have to go check for a tutu and tuck it away for Kelly Anne. Mya is so dang adorable. I'm bummed that I didn't get to see her this visit. :(
Isn't it crazy that she instinctively knew to twirl in it the second it was on? I love it! She is girlie girl through and through and oh SO CUTE!
gotta love the Target deals!
Post a Comment