Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friends

My good friend Kirsten and her little family came to Las Vegas to visit last week. We had such a fun time with them and we were really sad to have them go back to Idaho. Mya had so much fun with their little boy, Eli. And I had so much fun with my friend Kirsten! And I guess I should include our husbands who both are named Brandon. We had fun with you guys too!!

We took a couple of trips to the park. Mya and Eli loved riding in the wagon!

My little eskimo!

The kiddos in the wagon - ready to ride! Not only did they love to ride in it they loved to play in it!

On our way to the park.

Eli loved pulling the wagon and Mya loved to help.

Catch me if you can! Mya is such a little wild woman - she loves to run!



Two cute little bums!

Kirsten and Eli, Bonny and Mya - aren't we cute!


See, I told you Mya loves Eli!!

We also went down to the Mandalay Bay to the Shark Reef exhibit. It was really fun and so cool to see all the interesting fish and sharks.

Mya and mommy!

Mya and Eli checking out the cool fish.

Running around! They had this really cool part that looked like a sunken ship. You could see the fish all around you - even below! It was so funny - Mya wouldn't step on the glass - she would always walk around it. I have to admit it was a little freaky walking on a glass window over water!

We had so much fun with the Nelson family and we hope that they get to visit us again really soon! We love you guys!

Another friend of mine was in town last week too! Danalin is due with her second baby in a few short weeks. Dana lives in Washington but she is from Las Vegas so I get to see her from time to time! Luckily her sisters threw her a baby shower so I got to see her while she was here!


This is the card I made for Danalin. I really love to make cards - it's a nice creative outlet for me!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow, looks like you and your friends had some fun hanging out-what a cute little boy!! Hee hee.

It was lots of fun! I am so glad we were able to come and visit! Love you guys!

Sorry your packers lost Sunday. Brandon was bummed, too.

None said...

Cute babies! And what familiar faces! Danalin and Kirsten!!! Wow! I haven't seen them in forever! I love the card! I just started selling scrapbooking/paper craft stuff because I love making stuff like this so much! Very cute card!!!

janet said...

You and your friend Kristen could be sisters... you look alike to me. And that card is really cute. I didn't see it at the shower. Cute pictures. My boys LOVE the shark reef.. too bad we can't buy season passes.

and BTW, I am 5'11".

Danalin said...

That card is going in Kelly's little baby book...so cute! You are a very creative gal. THANKS again for coming; it was so fun to see you!

Seriously, you and Kirsten do look so much alike in especially the one picture of you both holding your little people. I am so sad that I missed seeing her by mere days, but it looks like you guys had a great time. I love you, lady!

nickel... said...

Bonny! Is it me or are you like one of the greatest friends to have! You are so much fun and you make everyone feel special! And Taj still has the super cute surfing card you made him at my baby shower!

You are the best! I'm bummed I didn't catch Kirsten either but that IS a cute picture of her and that darling Eli!