For those of you that don't know I am a big sports fan and football and the Green Bay Packers hold the keys to my heart. The Packers have had an unbelievable season and just made it to the NFC Championship game. Way to go Green Bay!!
(Mya's a Packer fan too!!)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
GOOOOOO PACKERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Argh! I was on the other side...since we're in Washington we can't help but be Seahwaks fans. Such a bad game for us! But I guess that I am happy for you and Green Bay...
Hey Bonny! I am glad you sent me your link too. Your blog is almost as cute as little Mya! She has the best smile - I just want to pinch her cheeks!
Bonny!!! Long time, no see! Hope all is well with you! I'm glad you found me! I am still new at this blogging thing, but it is fun! I am adding you to my list of family and friends!!! Love the Mya pics! Great jersey!!! (Just don't tell my husband I said that :) He's a Steelers fan! Glad to hear from you!
Cute as a button that Mya of yours! Thanks for letting us invade your home this week! Eli had so much fun (and so did I)! He keeps asking for you, Mya, and the wagon.
Love you to bits and thanks for sharing your Vegas sunshine!
Bonny! of course i remember you! how the heck are you doin??? i am so glad that you wrote on my blog. you still working at wright engineers? your little family is soo cute and i love the blonde hair!
hello there fellow blogger!! I just had to come and check out the picture of the scorpion and I am even more disgusted after seeing it!! And your little girl is an absolute doll! Love that red hair!
ps. I just posted the pic we took at Dana's shower...
Post a Comment