So, it finally happened. A day I wasn't too eager to have come, but it did and I survived. It's official - I'm 30! I really can't believe it and for the next 6 months or so I will probably try to make myself believe and anyone who might ask believe that I am still 29. Oh, glorious 29 - I will think of you fondly and often!! **sniff sniff**
I had a nice birthday - it was a nice quiet Sunday at home with my hubby and sweet baby girl. Brandon taught Mya how to raise her arms above her head while she stands unassisted. It is so very cute. She also took a couple of steps (a little wobbly but still steps!) She seems to be a very brave and strong willed baby. I think it might be that red hair coming through! She really amazes me everyday - I'm so proud and blessed to be her mommy!!
Instead of posting pics of me now I decided to share a few of me from long ago! Here's to my next 30 years!!
Wasn't I just so cute!
Baby Bonny! Now I know where Mya got her ears!!
Me and my sisters Wendy (sitting) and Nancy (kneeling) and I'm in the middle.
Look at those dimples!!
I believe this is my 1st grade picture
Me and my teddy.
Off to my very first day of Kindergarten.
My 9th birthday. I got to spend this birthday in Texas with my grandparents. If you look closely you can see black jellybeans behind the unicorn. My Grandpa thought he was really funny. I have very fond memories of this birthday!
I think I am in the 5th grade in this picture. That is the year I started playing basketball. I played all through junior high and high school.
Batter up! A picture of me playing softball. I played softball every summer from the time I was 5 years old and played through my senior year in high school.
Me and my sister Wendy. We are only 14 months apart in age and 1 year in school. In this picture Wendy was a senior and I was a junior.
One of my senior pictures. Class of '95!!
My wedding day!! Brandon and I were sealed for time and all eternity on February 5, 1999 in the beautiful St. George, Ut Temple. It was a wonderful and beautiful day!
A blushing bride.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
They say 30 is the new 20!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I LOVE those baby pics! I have always thought Mya looked like a Bartlett through and through but I can see so much of her in those photos of you! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! You make 30 look like 20, shoot! :)
You really do look beautiful in your wedding shots! A gorgeous bride! What a cute little trip through your life. :) Loved it.
Oh my goodness! What a fun (and brave) idea! Mya really does look like you in those pics! Your grandpa sounds like quite the prankster -black jelly beans! Doesn't he know he should have used purple for unicorns?
Lots of Love from Idaho!
Happy, Happy birthday, Bonny dear! Tyler is very close behind you in joining the 30 club. :)
I love those pictures, lady. I hope your day was wonderful!
Where are the volleyball pics?! All those years in the state tournament and you didn't put one of those up? Haha those are good pics. Haven't seen some of those for a while. I need to find the one of you holding me as a baby. That's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment