Friday, July 27, 2007

Hooray for barrettes!




Mya finally has enough hair for cute barrettes! I am so excited! It's been growing in quite nicely for awhile and now there's just enough for barrettes. Hopefully this means she will be taking after her daddy in the hair department and not after me with my ultrafine locks. I can't wait for the day that I can put her hair in pigtails. Girls are so much fun!!

3 comments:

Danalin said...

Adorable! It's fun to think that this little bean inside of me could be a girl version this time. Then I can join you in barrette heaven! :)

Kirsten said...

Oh, she is so dang cute!! I most certainly see the resemblance between you two especially with your baby pics right underneath. How sweet!!!

nickel... said...

That little girl picked the right mommy to come to if she wanted to bask in stylish cuteness! :) She is darling and when she finally gets those pigtails..Watch out! :)