Mya is now 8 months old. Her 7th month has come and gone with many new and fun changes and developments. She has learned to clap, crawl, pull herself up on the furniture or whatever else she can find (and walks along it!!), click her tounge and wave. She has also cut her very first tooth and I think there is one more on the way. She loves to sing and dance and has added bouncing and some jumping (she actually catches air!!) to her dancing moves. She is a very talkative baby and babbles all day long! She is so much fun!! Here are some pictures of all the fun things we've been up to.
At lunch with our friends Jane, Cathy and Taj, and Danalin and Max.
Nana and Papa Fox came to visit all the way from Texas!
Mommy and Mya hangin' out by the pool!
Mya and Daddy by the pool.
Happy 4th of July!
Mya with her cousins Amber and Nate waiting for the parade to begin.
Mommy and Mya at the parade
Thursday, July 5, 2007
So busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! So glad you could join us. :) I feel privileged to be featured on your very first post. I'll be checking in often and I'm going to add you as a link on my blog if that's okay...Love ya! It was SO fun to see you guys and to meet Mya. She is so dang adorable!
What a fun 4th you guys had! Mya is getting so big and has such beautiful big eyes!! I wish we were closer so our little bits could play together (and we could too!) Lots of love from Spudville!
I think those little boys are checking out your little girl! lol
Hi guys. The pictures of Mya are so cute. These babies are growing up way too fast. Landon is so much fun right now. I will have to email you and tell you about our scary experience coming home from Heber through the wildfires.
Love you guys,
Tiffany
What a cute blog!
I just joined the bandwagon! :) I want to tell you that EVERY time I see Mya she is dressed to the nines! You seem like such a natural little mama! :)
Post a Comment