Ok, so I'm finally posting about our 4th of July - ACK!! Sorry to those who check my blog on a regular basis for the lack of posting. I will try to do better! :)
First of all, I LOVE the 4th of July! It is my favorite holiday - it has been since I was a little girl. I remember always having so much fun with my family going to the city park in Monett, MO for all the festivities. They always had lots of fun games for kids, entertainment, food and a great playground and of course the fireworks. We would set out a blanket early in the day to get a good spot to watch the fireworks. Lots of fun times!! I hope that my kids will love this holiday as much as I do.
This year we went to Kanab, UT for the holiday. It was really fun. We hung out with family, watched a fun parade where Mya got lots of candy, went swimming, had a BBQ and watched fireworks. What more could you ask for?
Grandma and Mya before the parade started.
I thought this picture was so cute! Mya and Nathan holding hands! Mya adores her cousin Nathan!
Mya posing.
Mya and Daddy
Mya checking out her candy!
Mya and cousin Britnee. Britnee was so great and helped Mya get lots of candy!
Mya with Grandma & cousins (Makenna, Will - not really her cousin - he belongs to my sister-in-law's sister, and Amber)
Cousin Landon (Mya and Landon are only 2 months apart), Grandma & Mya
A funny old car!
We love parades!!




1 comment:
What a great way to spend the 4th! And I love how patriotic you get with the holiday. You are getting so close with this babe...I need to see you this week while I'm in Vegas. Look for an e-mail because I don't know if I have your number saved.
Post a Comment