Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In case you were wondering if...

you could live off of chocolate milk?


This little girl does! So I guess the answer is YES!
She doesn't eat much but she sure drinks a lot of chocolate milk!
Maybe milk really does a body good! :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

Aedan doesn't eat much either! Maybe it's a toddler thing? :)
I love that picture of Mya at the top... so adorable!!

Liesl said...

The three younger ones refuse to function without their chocolate milk first thing in the morning. Maybe I should try drinking it to see if it would give me the same amount of energy it gives them!

Clarkson said...

So funny. I had Ky's doc tell me I should try and feed her more thatn grahm crackers and top roman. Whatever. At least she was eating, right? I can't wait to see Mya as a big sis!

Kirsten said...

So CUTE!!! Your Disneyland trip looked great! I can't believe how photogenic your little one is..well yes I can, look at her gorgeous mama!

How fun! I sure miss you guys. Can't wait for you to meet your little man! How's the name game going?

Danalin said...

Isn't it wonderful that they can still grow and be healthy even when you're wondering HOW that can be because you see what/how much they eat?! Thank goodness for these resilient bodies!

I'm going to be in Vegas for two whole weeks (Aug 3-17) and want to get together with you guys. Let me know what's good for you!