Today Mya was sitting on the couch playing with her babies and I heard her singing them a lullaby. It was so cute!
It went like this...
Go to sleep
go to sleep
close your eyes
close your eyes
night night baby
(I have to say those are pretty good lyrics for a 2 year old!)
I'm bummed that I didn't get it on video. By the time I grabbed my video camera she caught me watching her and stopped. But she did let me take these pictures to document the cute moment!
I just love little moments like these!






4 comments:
What a sweetheart.
So cute!
I can totally hear her voice singing that song and I love that she got all shy...Max totally does that when I start watching him play pretend. What a beautiful, sweet little woman you have, Bonny.
The little songs the kids come up with are the best. I wish I had them all on video because one day when they don't have that little voice anymore I know I'm going to miss it...and then I'll listen to one of the few recordings I have of their voice and I'll sit there and cry and think the time went by too fast.
Post a Comment