Thursday, January 22, 2009

I can't get enough of this FACE!!

I haven't done a post for a while so I thought I should post something.  Here are some cute pictures I took of Mya last week.  She was being cute and silly!  She is such a little ham!  I LOVE this kid so much!  She always "brightens" my day!




4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a DOLL! Look at her posing! I love it.

Liesl said...

Cute pictures, Bonny!

Sinclair-Hall said...

wearing my fav t-shirt again! :) love her! xoxo

Kirsten said...

What a cutie patootie! Oh I miss you guys! She is looking so darn grown up! It seems like forever since I talked to you, but it really hasn't been that long. We ALMOST drove to Vegas to find some sunshine last week. 12 hour drive w/o stopping for two small kids kinda killed it.

Miss ya bunches!!!!!!