Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful day!

Not only was yesterday Mother's Day but it was also Mya's first day in nursery.  So it was an extra special day for us!

The day started out so nice when my sweet husband made me a very yummy breakfast of waffles with fresh fruit, whipped cream and syrup - mmmmmmmmm!! And he even cleaned up after.  Thanks babe for making my day so nice.  It was truly a beautiful day!
In our ward for Mother's Day the Priesthood takes over the Primary and Nursery so that all the ladies can meet together for 2 hours.  Because of this Brandon got to go with Mya to nursery.  He said it took her a couple of minutes to warm up to it but after that she was loving it.  And when another little kid would cry Mya would go over and hug them and pat them on the back as to say that it would be ok.  She is such a loving little girl and she acts so grown up!  I love her so much and I am thankful everyday that I get to be her mommy.

In honor of Mother's Day I just want to give a shout out to all the mothers out there that have influenced my life and for that I am truly grateful.  Thank you for being such wonderful examples to me.
Thank  you to my Granny - I miss you and love you!
Thank you to my Mom - I love you so very much!
Thank you to my Mom-in-law - you've always been so wonderful to me.
Thank you to my sisters - I'm so lucky to have 3 beautiful sisters.  And best of all you are my friends.
Thank you to my sisters-in-law - you all have taught me so much.
Thank you to my dear friends (you know who you are!) - you have always been there for me.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!  I Love you.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

What a sweet Mother's Day picture! And congratulations on Mya's nursery status. I loved that milestone!

Danalin said...

You are a HOT momma! And that little woman couldn't be any sweeter. I love that she is so sweet to the other kids in nursery. I wish there were more girls in Max's class...maybe then he wouldn't be beaten on so often. I'm sure Mya would protect him. :)

Kirsten said...

Yahoo for Nursery! Can you believe your baby is old enough for nursery? Eli always asks if it is Sunday so we can go to church. He loves nursery - especially snacks and bubbles.

I love your projects you are working on! You are one talented lady! I wish we lived closer and we could do some fun crafty stuff together.

Happy Mother's Day. Miss you tons!