Saturday, May 10, 2008

Latest project

So, I've had my eye on this cute picture (green one with the daisy) from Pottery Barn Kids for awhile now.  I've looked at it so many times I thought it seemed like something I could totally do myself.  So I gave it a shot!



And this is how it turned out.  Pretty cute!  I made a few changes like adding the cute little ladybug and the canvas is a bit bigger than the PBK version.  I really like my version and it looks super cute in Mya's new big girl room (more on that in another post - we converted her crib into a toddler bed.)  Mya really loves it and it was a lot of fun to do!

So, since this project went so well I might just start another one and try and copy these.
(But these might take me a little bit longer.)





1 comment:

haley said...

check you out martha!!!! way cute!