Liam is finally here! We are doing well and love having a new baby in our home. He is so very sweet and a wonderful baby! We are so blessed! More to come on birth and name. :)
HOORAY! Can't wait to hear more about him coming into the world and how great of a big sister Mya is and how you are doing. Plus more pictures...can't wait for them either! Love you.
I was born in Texas, grew up in a small town in Missouri, met my hubby in Utah and now live in sunny Las Vegas. Brandon I have been married for 12 years. Mya is our sassy 4 year old and Liam is our sweet 1 year old.
I am currently a stay at home mommy and loving every minute of it.
7 comments:
Congrats! He is darling I am so excited for you!Mya looks like she is having fun with him already.
I love the picture of Mya holding Liam! What a sweet boy! I think I see red hair. Fun!
So cute! Mya looks so excited in that picture it's awesome! Congrats!!
Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to see some more pics. Hope you are recovering well.
Congratulations! We're glad to hear he made it here safely!
Really cute announcement Bonny!!! He is adorable. I'm so glad I got to see him in person for a mintute today. He looks so healthy and content.
HOORAY! Can't wait to hear more about him coming into the world and how great of a big sister Mya is and how you are doing. Plus more pictures...can't wait for them either! Love you.
Post a Comment