I TOTALLY agree!!! BTW. Saw Mya's cute Easter dress at the Children's Place, and TOTALLY wanted to get it for CLaire for next year, but it wasn't the right size :( Bummer. Oh well! I can't wait for your baby boy! What are you going to name him?
I was born in Texas, grew up in a small town in Missouri, met my hubby in Utah and now live in sunny Las Vegas. Brandon I have been married for 12 years. Mya is our sassy 4 year old and Liam is our sweet 1 year old.
I am currently a stay at home mommy and loving every minute of it.
2 comments:
I TOTALLY agree!!!
BTW. Saw Mya's cute Easter dress at the Children's Place, and TOTALLY wanted to get it for CLaire for next year, but it wasn't the right size :( Bummer. Oh well! I can't wait for your baby boy! What are you going to name him?
Ben agrees.
Post a Comment