Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa!

We went to the mall on Friday and saw Santa.  But I wasn't going to pay what they were asking for photos so we went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa there because they were doing FREE pictures. Unfortunately Mya wanted NOTHING to do with Santa.  She wouldn't even look at him.  She just clung to me with her head buried in my shoulder.  So no picture.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.  Until then here is a picture of me and my little bro with Santa.  My older sister Wendy should have been in this pic too but she was also afraid of Santa.  Hahaaa!!  Hopefully Mya won't still be afraid of Santa when she's six like Wendy!! (Love ya Wee!! :)


1 comment:

Danalin said...

Your blog is lookin' so good! Oh man, we have Santa pictures tonight at the ward party. I'm praying we don't have a repeat of last year for Max. We've been talking a lot about it and getting him all psyched. We'll see if it works. I have no hope for Kelly, though. Those poor Santas...I hope they're paid well. :)