I like to call this picture "Where's Mya?" We would get her in position and then I would get up to turn on the camera's timer and sit back down and before the camera took the pictures Mya was already gone! Look at her peeking at us in the background. Silly girl! :)
Mya taking off again just in time for the camera to take this gem of a picture!
And here she wants down!
I actually really like this picture. Even though Mya was kicking me at this point!
An this is one of my favorites! Tickling Mya. :) Such a little stinker!
Ok, now for some Mya-isms!
She is very polite and always says peas, gank you, you're welk and sorry!
She got the cutest little purse from her Aunt Aimee, Uncle Daniel and cousins Britnee, Amber and Nate for her birthday and she has to take it EVERYWHERE. We can NOT leave the house without it! I always hear people commenting on how cute it is that she is carrying a tiny purse. And they are right - it is pretty darn cute!
She has a Little Mermaid toy cell phone (that she carries in her purse) which she loves. Ariel talks on it and says "Hi, it's me Ariel." I heard Mya playing with it one day and Mya responded to Ariel and said "Hi Ariel, its Baby." (She still calls herself Baby!)
She loves her sunglasses (yip, she carries them in her purse too!) and she wears them pretty much all of the time in the car. If she doesn't have them on and the sun gets in her eyes she says "Oh its too bight." And lately she has been adding an OK to the end of that sentence! "Oh, its too bight OK!!" So funny!!
She found a wallet sized picture of me when I was a little girl that she also carries around in her purse. She loves to look at it and say "Oh, cute mom!"
She can be such a stinker sometimes but we love her anyway!




No comments:
Post a Comment