I was totally going to make the same comment about the leg warmers - did you know they are selling those again??? She is such a cutie! I love her Mya-isms too. These little MOKs are so much more fun than I could have imagined.
You look totally hot, BTW. I will have to call you and tell you about our fantastic trip.
I was born in Texas, grew up in a small town in Missouri, met my hubby in Utah and now live in sunny Las Vegas. Brandon I have been married for 12 years. Mya is our sassy 4 year old and Liam is our sweet 1 year old.
I am currently a stay at home mommy and loving every minute of it.
3 comments:
She looks like she is going to go play ball with the old dream team! I love it.
She just needs some leg warmers to go with the outfit. She looks so cute.
I was totally going to make the same comment about the leg warmers - did you know they are selling those again??? She is such a cutie! I love her Mya-isms too. These little MOKs are so much more fun than I could have imagined.
You look totally hot, BTW. I will have to call you and tell you about our fantastic trip.
Love ya!
Post a Comment