
So, even though it doesn't feel like fall here in Vegas I was still so excited to get some decorations up around the house. I hit a huge 50% off sale at JoAnn's and I'm pretty happy with what I got. I have a wreath, door mat, and yard stakes for the front door area too but I'm waiting on Brandon to put a nail in our door so I can hang my cute wreath. But this is what I have so far. I will probably add a little here and there as the month goes on. I decided to go with the "Fall" theme instead of doing "Halloween" so I could leave it out longer! Now if the weather would get a little cooler I would be in Fall heaven. I can't wait to wear sweaters! I've been wearing jeans for the past month because I just couldn't stand waiting any longer! Happy Fall to everyone!


I couldn't do a post without including a picture of my sweet little Miss Mya. I'm in love with her pigtails! (And she's pretty great too! :)
1 comment:
Fall is my favorite! The weather, the football, the sweaters!!! I totally agree and we have our decorations up, too!
Post a Comment