Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kissy kissy


Last week Mya and I had a lunch date with our friends Christy and Aedan.  Aedan is just 4 months younger than Mya.  They had so much fun playing, talking and running around together.  They were really so cute together.


During our lunch they gave each other a smooch and it was so adorable!  A lady was even walking by at the time and commented on how cute it was and how it made her day.
Since we didn't know it was going to happen we didn't get a picture of the first kiss.  So we asked them to kiss again so we could document the moment and they politely obliged. :)

Awwwww!!  So cute! :)



3 comments:

Christy said...

It really was cute! We have some cute kids! :) We need to get them together to play again. Aedan had so much fun! I pretty much have any day open so if you feel like having a playdate let me know! :)

Sinclair-Hall said...

Mya! already kissing boys! gees! You were just a baby- now- Dating! :) can't wait to see you guys!

xoxox
Auntie W

Janessa Taylor said...

Awwwww....what a cutie!!! Hey, I'm going to be in Vegas on the 17th of October...well, that weekend. My sister is throwing me a shower...if you want to come, just send me your address! I would love to meet your little Mya and catch up!! you can email me at janessataylor@gmail.com

Anyway, that is so cute--love reading your blog!