Ok, so you remember when I told you about my talented friend Haley and about the giveaway she was doing on her blog? Well, I just found out that I WON!! WAHOOOOOO!!! I can't wait to get that oh so adorable tutu in the mail. If you've forgotten here is a reminder.
Mya will soon be dancing and twirling and having lots of fun in this little number. And I can't wait to take lots and lots of pictures! Oh, little girls can be so much fun. :)
Now if you would like one of your very own please visit her website, Hayleaves. Christmas is coming up and it would make a perfect gift for any little girl on your list this year. And you have to check out all of the other great things she makes like the cute superhero capes, bags, children's clothing, aprons, darling headbands, quilts and so much more. So go and check it out!





2 comments:
look how nice your are!!!! i need you to email me your address so i can get it in the mail. oh- and what colors would you like???
oh- and i also need you to measure mya's waist for me!
Post a Comment