Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another year older and wiser too!


And so it has come and gone yet again - my birthday.  I am now offically 31.  WOW - that sounds so old!  I had a wonderful day that started out with presents.  Brandon and Mya showered me with gifts early that morning before Brandon had to run off to work.  They were very generous and I loved everything!  Then Mya and I had a yummy waffle breakfast and did our usual morning routine.  After Mya's nap we went out and did some shopping and had a fun girls day.  And when Brandon got home from work we headed out for a nice dinner at the Olive Garden - yum-o!  It was really a wonderful day - thank you Brandon & Mya for making my day so special and fun.  I love you both so very much.

Here I am way back in 1977.  Ahhhhhh - so cute!!!

And here I am today with my beautiful baby girl!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

You sure are one hot mamma! Glad you had a nice day.

We are off to Bear Lake for a reunion this weekend. Wish me luck!!

Miss you!

Liesl said...

What a great birthday! Many more to you!

haley said...

happy birthday!!!!

Danalin said...

Happy Belated! I love that you were treated so well on your day. You have got one cute little family, Bonny!