Last weekend Grandma Bartlett came down to visit. We spent an afternoon at the tennis courts playing tennis and having fun! Mya loved running around and chasing balls.
Brandon playing a little tennis.
Mya and Amber watching from the sidelines. (I love this picture!)
Nathan
Britnee
Grandma also joined in!
Daniel
Mya ready to serve. (Doesn't she have great form!!)
Brandon scored tickets to the NASCAR race from a friend so we moseyed on down to the race track and left Mya at home with Grandma. Thanks Grandma for watching Mya for us - we always appreciate it!! We had a great time!
Me at the race.
Jimmie Johnson before the race. (Jimmie is our favorite driver.)
More Jimmie Johnson (Don't know why this picture is so much smaller than the others.)
Boogity boogity boogity - let's go racing boys!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A Tennis and NASCAR weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love the pics! Mya just might be the next Venus or Serena (albeit a bit more fair-skinned, and hopefully a bit more modest!)
Glad you had fun at NASCAR. We miss you guys!
Wow you guys have been busy! How fun that you had a family tennis date and then got to go on a real date to NASCAR! You and Brandon are the only couple I know that are EQUALLY into the same sports! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment