Thursday, March 13, 2008

Her nose stuck in a book!

The other day I caught Mya sitting on the floor "reading" this paper. I thought it was really cute how her nose was pushed up against it and her eyes were peaking over the top. She is such a funny girl!



  Just a cute picture of Mya and Daddy!


I've heard it is really good and it is the first book in a series.  So I thought I would stick my nose in this book to see what all the hype is about.  Happy reading to me!

5 comments:

Emily Rocks said...

Oh my gosh, i wish that we could have gotten together while i was in vegas a few weeks ago, we were really sick! I think Mya and Bella woudl have had a great time togehter! :) Mya is adorable! :)

haley said...

Cute little girl! I can't believe how much she looks like Brandon.

You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that book. I'm on the 3rd and it is a very addicting series. Take your time though... cause the 4th doesn't come out till this fall. I started the series about a month ago. I'm only allowing myself to read a chapter every other day in the last book... Trying to stretch it out.

Kirsten said...

I have heard the same thing about those books from several people! I guess I will have to wait until I can find it on CD - little Eli monkey doesn't let me sit around much to read.

I love the picture of her with her nose in the book. So dang cute! Eli LOVES the library and story time. I think the main attraction is the elevator and the crayons, though. We miss you guys! I wish we could have story time playdates!

Anjuli White said...

You are going to LOVE those books - I am not a reader but those books got me hooked. Let me know if you enjoy them!

Mya is so cute - I can't believe how grown up she is getting!

Christy said...

That is so cute...and it's even cuter that her book is upside down! She just keeps getting cuter! Let me know what you think of that book because I've heard people talk about it and I'm curious what you think. If you like it I think I'll go get it and read it.