Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving 2010 with my sister, Nancy, and her family in Utah. It was so fun and relaxing! We enjoyed all of the snow and weren't sure if we would even make it back to Vegas! It snowed on us all the way to St George.
We (and by we I mean me) left our camera battery at home on the charger. Oops! So all of these pics are courtesy of my bro-in-law Sean. Thanks Seany!!

Brandon and Mya went to play in the snow with Sean, Sydney, Colin and Taytum. My sis and I stayed home with Liam to work on Thanksgiving dinner.

Mya loved going sledding and playing in the snow!


Look out, here she comes!

Ready to go again!


Mya's first snowman!


So cute!


We went to Salt Lake City to see the Temple decorated for Christmas. It was beautiful! And it just happened to be the coldest day EVER! It was FREEZING! But we survived and we got a few pics so I was happy!

Our family at the Tabernacle.

Mya on the Temple grounds. (That's Taytum behind her!)


Our family by the Temple!



No comments: