Monday, May 17, 2010

8 months old

I need to get this posted before my little guy turns 9 months!! Ooops!!

Mya lovin' on her baby brother! So sweet!!

I LOVE this picture! Liam loves to chew and bite this play food chicken leg. I think it's so funny to see such a little guy chowing down on a chicken leg!


Liam is doing so many fun new things lately. He is really learning alot and is so much fun to play with.

New Tricks: baby push ups - he pushes up on his and and toes and sticks his bum in the air - so cute!!, gets on his ands and knees in the crawl position and rocks back and forth really fast like he is ready to take off (I'm guessing he will be crawling very soon!!), sits himself up, rolls and scoots himself around, scoots backwards, clicks his tongue, smacks his lips

Likes: bananas and anything with bananas in it, sweet potatoes, playing with toys by himself, having his big sis make him giggle, snuggling with momma, relaxing with Daddy, balls, when Mya sings to him (his favorites right now are Bibbity Bobbity Boo and It's a Small World - they will almost always calm him down), when Mommy/Mya dances crazy, playing peek-a-boo

Doesn't Like: getting dressed, sitting in his car seat for very long, when momma leaves the room, cutting teeth

Fun Facts: He has 4 teeth. He cut his bottom 2 first, then 1 of his top teeth, and the other top tooth just poked through. I just LOVE seeing his toothy grin!
His hair is definitely blonde (it may look red in the pics but that's just the camera playing tricks on you!!) and is in the crazy sticking up all over phase!! :)
He has found his voice and loves to use it! Lots of loud shrieking and chitter chatter. He says Dada alot. I'm still working on getting him to say Momma!! :)
He is very ticklish and gives the cutest giggles!
He likes food but isn't in a hurry to eat it. He will take a bite and then wait sometimes a minute of so before he wants another bite. It makes for long feeding sessions.
I love getting him out of bed when he wakes up. I always get lots of snuggles and he will pat me on my back - it's so my favorite!!


2 comments:

Danalin said...

Love him! I'll be in Vegas for a week and a half at the beginning of August. This time I want to schedule a play date with just you guys so that we really get a chance to chat and our kids can play. I'll contact you when it gets closer. I can't believe he is 8 months old already!

Jessica said...

He is adorable! And it sounds like he is a lot of fun too.