Happy Half-Birthday to Liam! I can't believe my baby is 6 months old!! (I'm way behind posting this - oops!!)
At his 6 month check up he was:
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 13 lbs. 5 oz.
Nicknames: Bud, Buddy, Bubs, Bubby, tiny guy, little man (he may think his name is Buddy - just like Mya thought her name was Baby for awhile -oops!! :)
His hair is mostly a soft brown color but looks like it is getting lighter and is even blonde in areas. His eyes are a deep brown - just like momma's.
He's been sitting up (on his own for a few seconds and for long periods with a little support from the Boppy) and rolling (mostly from back to side to tummy - still working on tummy to back.) He loves to be on his tummy and pushes up so he is almost in the "crawl position". He is a very observant baby and loves to check everything out. He does NOT like to eat from a spoon so he won't eat cereal or baby food yet. He always pushes the spoon away - it's kind of funny! (UPDATE: He finally ate peas from a spoon yesterday - I was so happy!! It only took me a month of trying!)
We sure do love our little guy! He is such a fun and sweet baby and we are so happy he is part of our family!




5 comments:
Happy half-birthday to Liam! I love the picture of him sitting up in the chair. What a cutie! And I love your new header!
What a cute smile!
Bonny-he is so sweet and growing up way to fast!!!
Tiffany
What a cute smile! So his hair is looking a little blonde? I thought he was going to be all red! Your children are beautiful.
I can't believe he's so big already! He is SO adorable, Bonny. And I love your header. :) Super cute!
Post a Comment