Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for my Little People!

Just thought I would share a couple of new pictures of my favorite little people. They are just too cute! I am so thankful that I get to be their Mom-Mom(that's what Mya calls me.) My heart is so full of love for them it sometimes feels like it just might burst. Ever since Mya was a baby I would always tell her she was "my best girl." And when she was old enough to talk I would ask her if she was "my best girl" and she would always say "yes I am!" Now she will come up to me and give me a big hug and say "Mom-Mom, I'm your best girl EVER!" And she is!! And now I have my "best boy EVER" too! I'm such a lucky Mom-Mom!

Isn't he just so HANDSOME! I love that I get to smother his sweet face with kisses every single day!


LOVE this one! He looks so grown up and studious!! Such a little man. :)


I was lovin' Mya's hair today! She looked so cute and sweet. Love the 2 mini side buns ala Princess Leia. We even got lots of "extra" comments while out shopping at Costco.

This is my "sweet" Mya!


And this is Mya with a little SASS!!


See, I told you I was a lucky Mom-mom!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this post! What a happy feeling these little munchkins can create. Your kids are adorable.

Danalin said...

Now THOSE are some cute kiddos! I love their faces and their brown eyes. You make cute babies!

Kirsten said...

Awwww!!! I just love those pictures! I think Liam totally looks like you! I miss you guys and can't wait to plan a trip finally so our kiddos can play together. Give them a squeeze for me :)