So, I've been looking for fun flower clips and bows for Mya's hair (she's finally keeping them in her hair - yipeee!) and I decided I would give it a go and make some myself. And I think I've made some pretty stinkin' cute ones!! :)
Here are some of my creations. I've made a few more since I took this picture.
4th of July bow - I can't wait for Mya to wear this one, it's going to look so cute with her outfit - I love the 4th of July!
Just a cute pink and white bow.
Some of the fun flowers I made. The pink one is made of felt and I added the button as the middle and the white daisy with a yellow bling center.
And here is Mya modeling the pink and white bow - so CUTE!!
I'm also going to make a cute board to hang all of them on. I just need to find some cute fabric! I love all this girly stuff - SO FUN!!




5 comments:
You are so talented! I love the bows. I want to know how you keep them in Mya's hair. Everything slides right out of Kinneret's and Cordelia's hair unless I make a little ponytail and clip the bow in front.
Too darling. You go girl. Siona loves having her hair combed. Especially when she gets to wear fun bows & flowers.
Wow! you really are one crafty girl! I LOVE the spaghetti pics!
We miss you guys!
VERY cute! I'm excited for my little miss to grow hair long enough for bows...
Hey! It's been a long time girlfriend! Love your Blog! Your little girl is ADOREABLE! Love that red hair. I love keeping in touch through blogs. It's great!
Post a Comment