Mya loves going to the park. We have a small community park just behind our house that has a little winding sidewalk that Mya just loves to walk around. She will do it forever if I would let her. The weather has been so nice here lately so its the perfect time to get out and go to the park! Mya also loves other kids so at the park she is more interested in them then she is in the play equipment. Its so funny to watch her around other kids she tries to hug them and talk to them - she is so friendly and cute!



So, we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Well, it's not really a pumpkin patch when its in an empty construction lot by the side of a busy street. At least they have bales of hay set up with lots and lots of pumpkins! So even though it wasn't my ideal pumpkin patch it was still fun and Mya seemed to like it! :)




Brandon's office had their annual Halloween party last Friday. We all went as pirates! Mya looks so adorable in her little pirate princess dress and hat! Halloween has really been fun this year!


Sunday, October 28, 2007
The park, the pumpkin patch & a Halloween party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She is SO cute! I love the pics at the park! You can just see her little personality! Your pumpkin patch didn't look as bad as you made it sound! The hay bales really add a lot to the ambiance of the whole affair
What an adorable pirate family you guys make! I wish I weren't such a weenie and would dress up. At least I am married to a weenie. We should just get a couple of wet blankets for our costumes!
Thanks for the pics. It was well worth the wait! Now I am counting down to the b-d pics!!!
Oh my gosh you guys are so cute! Mya is adorable, she looks like both of you guys! How fun that you all went as pirates. I miss our fun times at Wright Engineers. What a great summer! Bella is the same way when we go out, she is such a flirt! She loves being with all the kids. I love your blog, it's very cute! I cant wait to see more pix
My goodness, that little woman is getting so BIG! She is so cute! I love your costumes, Bonny. Good job on getting in the spirit of the holiday. We are going as a western family - cowboy, cowgirl and Max is our horse. Tyler reluctantly agreed to the whole thing. :) Gotta love these husbands! I am so happy to FINALLY see a new post from you, lady! Love ya.
She does look really really cute in that costume! All of you do! Where did you get them? We were with Mark's parents in Utah so we had to miss the Wright Halloween party but it is always a good time!
Post a Comment