Here are a few newer videos of Mya. They are kind of short but they still show off her cuteness!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
My little star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are a few newer videos of Mya. They are kind of short but they still show off her cuteness!!
4 comments:
I love that little girl voice! I also love how excited she was in every video. Life holds so much excitement when you are a little person or are around them very often. I LOVE seeing her in action!
She is so cute! I like her expressions. Its like she always seems to know something we don't know...you know? :)
Oh how precious!!! She is such a doll! I love her little shoes, too. Way to go Mom! I can't wait till we come and visit so they can play together!
So, dearest,
When are you going to grace us with more charming photos of little Mya? I keep checking hoping for some, but I haven't seen any as yet!
Love you!
Post a Comment